W.D. Gann had a 15 Day-15 Degrees
of Longitude chart for the Dow Jones
30 Industrial Averages.
The uniqueness of this chart is that he scaled it like a 24 Hour Clock where one day was equal to one year-
straight out of the Bible.
I have discovered new information for serious Gann seekers not in the public domain!
This CD includes:
1. An explanation of how Gann scaled his chart.
2. The specific Gann angles he used and why.
3. How he used the 24 hour clock and 24 grid.
4. Looking forward from 1940 and how the Jupiter/Saturn synodic cycle is involved - both for time and price.
5. Working out the TIME FACTOR.
6. Specific squaring methods using the 24 hour clock.
7. How to apply these methods to current Dow Data.
8. Gann angles demo to replicate his charts.
***This DVD is not available to the general public****
I have prepared it for my lucky and faithful students who have already
completed all my courses ( Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced)
or attended my workshop.
The information is very special and advanced for all those
who have supported my work from day one, you will not be
disappointed. You'll need to watch it over and over to assimilate
the depth of information.
Therefore, to my students, if you're ready to step up,
please email me at
with MASTER 15 order in the subject line
and I will send you EFT information.
$495.00 AUD 100 minutes.
Each DVD will be watermarked to protect my work from Internet Piracy.
If you haven't completed my courses and you want to purchase Master 15,
see special discount orders Bundle 4